Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Passport... finally!



Finally, after over ten years of not being able to leave the country, I applied for a passport. It was surprisingly easy: get 2 pictures, fill out the form(the online printable version makes it a breeze), and get someone to be your guarantor and sign the form and one of the pictures.

Ok, that wasn't so bad, but I didn't have great hopes for my time at the passport office. Well, they surprised me. I was in and out in a little over 15 minutes! Now all I have to do is wait for it to come in the mail!

And that's one more thing crossed off on my "To Do Before Going to the Netherlands" list.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how long does it take

emily said...

that is so awesome lydia!!!!!love em

Lydia said...

I got it last week, so it took about 2 weeks... not bad all things considered!

Thank you, Em and Andy, for reading my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.