Thursday, June 24, 2010

School's Out!

Now that I have finished school for the year, I'll have more time to work (and ocasionally bring my sisters to the farm with me), to preserve, to care for our 2 day old meat chicks, to practice organ, flute, guitar, classical recorder and fife, and to just relax. Hopefully I'll either pick up Judo again for the summer or start my childhood dream of taking horseback riding lessons! One other thing I'll be doing is figuring out how this whole blogging thing works, so bear with me as I stumble around...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Lydia said...

Thank you! and please feel free to sign your name... :-)

Rhonda Henrich said...

Congratulations on starting a blog! I checked out from the library a book called Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey and am so encouraged to try it myself! I'm in the research and pondering phase.

emily dewitt said...

pick up juso then you can teach me some more!!!!!;)

Lydia said...

Yes Em, I'm doing Judo this summer. I'll be in Manitoba in 7 weeks!!! see you then!